Fab Lab Polytech invites everyone to the educational school «from idea to device in one week». According to the results of the final presentations the best projects will be awarded and supported for the further development.
During the school period participants will work 6 days in teams to create their technical project with the support of specialists of Polytechnical university.
Schedule of the school (working hours from 10:00 till 19:00 o’clock):
- 4th of May: presentation of project ideas, division into project teams.
- 5th of May: a mock-up of the project, CAD workshop.
- 6th of May: electronics, Arduino and manufacturing design.
- 7th of May: rest day (no activities).
- 8th of May: CAM workshops, manufacturing, first assembly.
- 9th of May: final assembly, preparation of presentations.
- 10th of May: presentations and the final exhibition.
You may participate into the school if you have an idea of project or if you want to participate in a project team as a developer of a project.
We are waiting for everyone: engineers, technicians, programmers, designers, economists and journalists, etc.!
In the case of a large number of applications, participants will be selected by their profiles and interview.
Project ideas face competition. Impressive, attractive and giant projects will be preferable. Authors of ideas should submit the project summary to the following email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject «third school» and pass an interview (a summary may be in Russian or English).
Deadline to apply: 20th of April.
Working language during the school: English and Bad English.
phone: +7 (905) 271-5044 (email preferable)