Fab Lab Polytech is an open and free workspace with CNC-machines for students!
Our primary challenge is to provide students the opportunity to realize their technical and creative ideas!
- FabLab Polytech is a part of Center for scientific and technical creativity of the youth (SCY) of SPbPU and is developed with help of “Photomechanics”.We’re open from Tuesday to Saturday (see detailed schedule).
We recommend you to have your first visit to Fab Lab on Saturday, from 12:00 till 19:00, as it is an open day for privies. You can bring the materials for your projects with you, or buy some at Fab Lab.If you have a project which you consider to be interesting please, contact Dmitriy Ershov, or you can also take a part in any of our events (schools or intensive courses).If you have a wish to order some projects or products, please, contact our specialists who are admitted to our equipment. In case of a big amount of orders please, contact Igor Asonov, the head of Fab Lab.You can find Fab Lab in SPbPU campus (map & contacts).
What is Fab Lab?
More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fab_lab
- Partners of Fab Lab Polytech
- Fab Lab Wiki
- Оpening presentation for Youth Center of Technical Art and Fab Lab Polytech
- Fab Lab mini dept. of Analytical Mechanics
- Youth Center of Techincal Art of SPbPU
- Fab Lab Polytech in VK
- Fab Lab Polytech Facebook
- Fab Lab Polytech Instagram
- Fab Lab Polytechх Twitter